Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I've been feeling beat up all over like with a baseball bat.

Not sure why lately, probably because I've been going a million miles an hour. Last Thurs. I didn't even realize till 5pm that I hadn't had lunch...

That day my schedule was:

8:30am - up and working translating Greek.
9:45am - on the train to school (wrote up course feedback for prof, reviewed prosposal draft on train.
11:00am - at school looking through reviews of the course as a whole I TAed, and me as a TA.
12:00pm - dissertation prosoposal presentation, then talk with people after.
1:50pm - meeting with a masters student who I'm going to be teaching a class with to go over the syllabus and readings a bit.
3:00pm - meeting with my one (black) (female) dean about various shit.
4:00pm - at the main library on campus to write up shit from my meeting with the masters student.
5:00pm (till 7:00pm!) - working on a Latin exam for a summer program that I needed to turn around and send back by the next day.

That made for a ten-and-a-half hour day. After that, I checked email and dicked online a bit to relax, then hit the gym (and I read Gregory the Great when I was on the elliptical for 20 minutes), then I was at the student bar to drink with a professor friend, which was at 10pm, and I didn't get out of there till 1am...

No comments: