Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bad omens?

My Haven of Peace and Light - i.e., my new apartment, as opposed to my old apartment ("The Danish Haven") - seemed good, but there's a few things that went wrong...

The bathtub faucet is broken, so when you pull the thing to turn the shower on, like 2/3 of the water keeps coming out through the faucet head, and only 1/3 through the showerhead.

The kitchen cabinets are small, so I had to hammer in cup-holding hooks underneath the cupboard, and I felt sick when I did it since I had had a cup of strong Turkish coffee just prior, and between that and leaning across the kitchen sink with my head back, I got majorly dizzy.

Plus, after I put up the hooks, they were too close together, so all the coffee cups just barely touch each other as they hang, and you have to carefully take them down.

Also, blood mysterously appeared and got tracked across my IKEA natural-fiber carpet. I cut my finger putting up the hooks, but didn't notice any blood, though later when I went into the sunroom, I looked back and there were clumps of blood tracked across the carpet... I got most of it off with wet paper towels, but I have no idea where the bloodcame from... There was a little pool by the floor of the sink, so I looked up but didn't see anything - I kind of expected blood dripping from the ceiling, like in "The Exorcist" or "The Amityville Horror" or something - though it def. was blood, I swiped some up with my finger and sniffed it, and it smelled copper-y.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please look this blog , it's beatiful:
http://blogalpha-alpha.blogspot.com/
thanks