Thursday, April 8, 2010

Addendum addendum.

I also forgot -

At the gym that night, the mix-tape they had on was really unusual and had a ton of Nile Rodgers on it, and even included Diana Ross's "I'm Coming Out", which I kept humming the rest of my workout after I heard it.

Afterwards, I went to go take a shower in the (deserted) locker-room before heading to the student bar, and the song was still in my head, so I was humming it... And then someone walked in, and all of a sudden I wondered what they might have thought, and so quit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not appropriate music for a straight gym.

el blogador said...

No. And the jocky manager guys are the ones who pick the mixtapes, I think.

JUSIPER said...

What other Nile Rodgers?

el blogador said...

"Le freak, c'est chic."