Monday, April 12, 2010

Forgot forgot forgot...

That horrid day when I bled all over my natural-weave carpet, I used a piece of floss to draw a straight line and mark out where I wanted to put in the cuphooks under the one kitchen cabinet in My Haven of Peace and Light.

But, the floss dispenser dropped behind the stove while I was holding the one floss end, and as much as I tried to pull it up so I could grab it, I just managed to yank more and more floss out of it, till yards and yards were behind the stove (finally did yank it hard enough to lift it up to where I could grab it).

So, I had to rewind a lot of floss, but then I got bored, and just dumped it in the small medicine cabinet in the bathroom above the sink, and now whenever I need a piece of floss, I just cut one off with my nosehair scissors.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

Somehow I misread this and thought you had gotten a weave.