Friday, August 7, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (28 of several): 5 minutes later.

After another 5 minutes, some of the older people had wandered aimlessly down to the bbq area where the food was, though no one ate. Several people also went in through the sliding glass doors right there to the area where the swing was set up, and a few sat on the really long couch that was kind of diagonally facing the swing, and though there about 5 or 6 people already on it quietly talking every once in a while, they either squeezed between them or sat on the armrests.
My friend and I were then on the porch alone, and looking through the glass doors over her shoulder, I suddenly saw standing in a cluster by the swing the hairy young blonde guy and the bi girl and the half-Asian dude and his less-chunky version of the bi girl that he had found somewhere, and from where I was I could tell that they were coupled up with the guys standing behind the girls and rubbing each other.

"Look", I said quietly, tapping my friend on the shoulder and gesturing with my head through the door.

She discreetly turned a bit and glanced and saw what was happening, then looked back to me and with a quick toss of her head back towards where the swing was, whispered , "Let's go."

So, we sauntered in and stood by the condom bowl and stood where we just happened to be turned towards the swing, and all 8 people had all stopped talking and were facing the 2 couples by the swing, and were more or less glancing at the floor, and occasionally upwards to the couple.
The guys were both groping the chest of the girls, though they shifted into slowly rubbing their hands up and down their inner thighs, tantalizingly close to the girls's hoo-hahs.

The guys, though, were looking at each other, and you could tell from their eyes that they were all horned up and just wanted to fuck. They weren't looking at each other in a gay way, though, more like a "look at me with this girl, I'm going to fuck her in front of you and you're going to have to watch what a man I am" kind of way, and they held each others's eyes as they continued to rub the girls.

Then, they broke off from looking each other, and each stepped away from his girl, and as if awaking from a trance all turned to go to the door and walked out in a group, but walking separately and not touching each other. Everyone on the couch started moving again, and staring off in opposite directions and being tense and occasionally saying something to one another.

"Fuck," my friend muttered.

No comments: