Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (3 of several): Entrance, continued again.

After that, I start talking with the swinger guy, and I pull the jug of sangria I had made up out of my backpack, and he says to go put it on the deck table or in the kitchen, and I follow some people up the deck to go inside, and throw it on the table and then go inside to see what it's like, and also to find the bathroom since I need to piss.

Inside, there's this giant swing set with a harness on it, and blue and red tinsel boas draped atmospherically down the side of the room, and to the side of the door right when you enter there's a bowl of condoms, with a cartoon condom with a crazy happy toothy smile behind it to draw your attention to the bowl.

Also, on the counter opposite the swing, there's a small black and white tv set, and though I couldn't see a camera anywhere, it was facing the swing set and showed the swing set, so people in it could watch themselves.

"I haven't seen that swing in months!", someone ahead of me says.

I then asked someone where the bathroom was, and they said 2 doors down on the left, but that was a room the entire floor of which was covered in air mattresses, and the door to the right was the same, so I backtracked to the 1st door on the left, which was the bathroom.

No comments: