Friday, July 17, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (6 of several): 2 Conversations, 1 Entire 1 Beginning.

Of people from the documentary series, the older white guy who grew up a thug in an Italian neighborhood but then became more open-minded and got into sexology was at the bbq. I like him, since he's like a reminiscing old man, but his stories are interesting, and always involve sex. This time, he was talking about how he ghost-wrote the replies to STD letters sent to Playboy during the 70s, and he tried to get them to do an interview with a guy at the CDC about VD prevention, but Playboy wouldn't, since they said he'd spew the party line (=abstinence) on sex.

When I began talking with the rough blonde white lady in the latex - she was standing on the porch, so I said hi and went to talk with her; I had introduced myself to her when we had talked at the bathroom - she asked me how I knew the swingers, and I said from the doc series, and she said that she was a secretary-type person at a local state university, and that she was surprised since an all-university notice was sent out about the movie series and included a list of sponsors, and that that list included a local bondage club, which was really funny, since once when she had tried looking at that site from work before, the entire systems on her floor froze up the minute she opened the site, and now they're sending her the same link she couldn't look at as part of an email.

"It's okay if you study it but not if you do it," she was like.

No comments: