Monday, July 13, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (1 of several): Entrance.

So, on Saturday night I went to the swingers's barbecue.

It was like 8pm at night and I rode my bike up there and locked it out front, and as I was doing this, I see this one heavier mid-30s nerdy black guy who I recognize from the film series in black jean shorts and a black collared shirt walking up to the metal door-grate thing between buildings that goes back to the backyard (he's more BDSM than swinger), and with him are a mid-40s white couple who look a lot older since they're so rough, and they're both in latex; she in this tied-up leather top thing with fat hanging out (including a roll on her lower back where a tattoo is), which makes her bleached blonde hair stand out, and him in this rubber wifebeater top thing that makes his gut stick out, and he has this long brownish-auburn frazzled ponytail hanging midway down his back.

For some reason, though, they couldn't open the door, so while I was locking my bike up they went around to the back ally, and as I finished locking up my bike, the swinger lady comes out from the grate-door thing in a short black cocktail dress and was like, "Who was that?", and I was like, "Some guy from the movie series and this couple I don't know," and I told her they went around back, and she was like, "Oh, okay," and turned and went inside, and then I got the lock on and followed her in...

No comments: