Monday, May 18, 2009

A fruit punch story.

So, when I was going around pushing my 5 liters of sangria on everyone at the barbecue on Sat., my one Dutch friend's hippie neighbor was like "thanks but no thanks", and then added that ever since she welcomed in the millennium in Portland with 4 days of LSD punch, which was good to do once but never again, she's been wary of any kind of fruit punch whatsoever.

At that, someone else in the conversation said that she was interested in hallucinogens once, but not ever since a friend told her that the first time she tried mushrooms she went to go sit down on a couch and it winked at her, so she didn't.

The girl at the bbq who was telling the story was then like, "That's nuts, I'm never doing that... Even now I always see her look at couches suspiciously before she sits down."

No comments: