Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blanket.

Since I bought this cheap tupperware container in addition to my regular one for all that sangria I made, but the top of the container was cheap and likely to spill, on Saturday I put wrapped both containers in my beach towel before putting them in my backpack to minimize spillage.

As it turns out, the lid was so bad, I did get spillage, and my towel was soaked, and though I aired it at the bbq, it was crusty and smelled like sangria, so that night when I took a shower and my drain backed up as usual, I laid my towel down in the water to soak and maybe loosen up some of the sangria stains, and then when I got up the next day, I wrung it out and hung it over the shower rod to dry out further.

Anyhow, Sun. night when I went to take a shower, I noticed there was this big red wine stain down the middle of the tub where the towel had sat.

No comments: