Sunday, May 17, 2009

3 things...

1) The other night when I took a shower, a piece of that one silverfish's torso was still floating around in the tub as the water backed up.

2) The other night when I was whipping up 5 liters of sangria, a grape I was slicing fell on the floor, and I picked it up and ate it, only to discover dried toast crumbs and a hair had stuck to it.

3) I hate to make fun of non-native speakers of English, but sometimes they accidentally come up with really cool phrases when they try to use slang or figurative language and slaughter it. For example, when I was chit-chatting with this one Spanish guy I know the other day and mentioned I was tired from running into people on the bus when I was coming back down and going drinking with them till past 2am on a weeknight, he was like, "Oh, animal party?"

No comments: