Monday, May 11, 2009

3 (gross?) things.

1) The hummus I made up the other day is the worse ever. I think I soaked the beans too long (they were soaking 3 days, though I changed the water everyday; I kept thinking I'd have time to boil them up, but I didn't, and next thing I know 3 days had passed), and so there is this weird thing where the beans were cooked after boiling them forever but very hard, and they didn't stick together too well after mashing them (did all the starch get soaked out and poured away when I was changing the water?), they're more just hard beans sitting in a pile of water with chopped up garlic floating in there.

2) The other night I came home after drinking and seeing a movie, and when I was brushing my teeth, I noticed a brownish-yellowish-greenish looking-ready-to-burst pimple sitting on a piece of stubble or two above my chin and below my lower lip. I no sooner touched my nail to it and began to squeeze, then it exploded, and like 6 or 7 small dots of shit splattered out on the bathroom mirror.

3) The other afternoon when I was taking a shower, since the drain sometimes backs up, the bits of the silverfish that I killed on the inside side of my bathtub the other night were floating around the water that was up just past my ankles, and sometimes getting caught in my leghair.

4 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Wow. I don't think I've ever heard of a shit-filled pimple.

Anonymous said...

recycle the silverfish and get it out of your tub

Anonymous said...

Fresh lemon juice and olive oil may help with your hummus recipe in the future. Luis

el blogador said...

I always use that - something went wrong with the beans, I think I soaked them way too long.