Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Story from my mom / Etc.

The other night there was a lightning storm that woke my mom up in the middle of the night, and as she was lying in bed, a bolt louder than any she's ever heard hit really really near the house, and though the tv was off, the screen lit up and crackled with electricty...

Our neighbor across the lake, the judge's husband, was up at that time too and looking across the lake, and said that he thought the bolt hit our house.

On another note, this morning as I was translating/eating breakfast, I thought I saw something skitter on the rim of my bowl I was eating out of, but it turned out to be just the way the light hit it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been fighting a mouse problem at home. Kept seeing something out of the corner of my eye then one came bouncing down the stair like a pet, looked at me and ran into the large bookcase.