Monday, April 13, 2009

Pimple / Beets.

Like four or five days ago, I had this big pimple forming right in the hair by my right temple, and you could see it, since my hair's a little short right now. I tried squeezing it, but nothing came out, and it just get bigger and more inflamed and more noticeable.

Anyhow, yesterday I noticed it seemed to have formed more, so I squeezed it, and a big pile of shit flew out (about two pin head's worth of a whitish-gray stuff) and got caught on the end of my hair right there around the pimple.

Also, I had a tupperware of chopped-up beets in my fridge, and it got turned on its side, I noticed a few days ago, and today when I got a carton of eggs out from the shelf beneath, I noticed that beet juice had leaked on top of the carton and was caught in the holes there.

3 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Has anyone ever complimented you on your shit or pimple posts?

Anonymous said...

at least you didn't eat it.

el blogador said...

No one's complimented me... I don't know if anyone enjoys them.