Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Addendum - Movie night/Discussion Group.

I forgot this about last Tuesday -

In talking about the one movie that had 13 feminists who were trying to make a point masturbating, my one friend who works the rape crisis hotline was like, "It was all the same to me if there was 13 women or there was just one, none of them were really individuals."

Also, at the social hour, I met this shorter guy in a maroon suit with a fedora and facial hair, and it turns out that he is active in the local polyamory community and gives sex tours and ghost tours in the city.

"Oh, like that [title of a tv show following around a real life ghost-hunting team] bullshit?", I was like.

"Yes," he was like, "I'm [our city]'s [name of the tv show ghost-hunting team] affiliate."

"Oh," I was like, and then he mentioned he was a psychic.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Did he try to get you to buy a reading?

el blogador said...

No, but he really plugged his tours.