Monday, August 3, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (24 of several): Yet more of that nipple thing.

Still later, when I was by the barbecue, the woman came up to me and was like, "I'm playing a game, want to play?, if you answer right you can touch my breasts."

"I already did," I was like.

"That's okay!", she was like, "Touch them again!"

As it turned out, it was a trivia game with 3 questions and if I got a question right I would be able to squeeze her breast, and she was like, "In what movie is it said, 'Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings'?"

"'It's a Wonderful Life'", I was like.

"Right!", she was like, and she held her breasts a bit out for me to grab, and I grabbed the left one for her, and she seemed happy, and after I let go, she had to regroup for a second.

"Okay," she was like, afte she had regrouped, "Now the second question is, in that same movie, who played Jimmy Stewart's wife?"

I then told her I didn't know, though I had just seen a bit of the movie on tv last Christmas, including the part where they were Charleston-ing and the floor over the swimming pool opened and they both fell in.

"Are you sure?", she was like, and after I said I didn't know again, she seemed bummed, and said it was Donna Reed.

"No shit," I was like, and I said that I don't think I ever knew that.

"Well, I'll give you one more chance," she was like, and then asked me who played tMr. Potter in the movie, and it turned out to be Drew Barrymore's granddad, which I also didn't know, and since she felt bad since I had missed the past two questions, she let me squeeze one of her breasts anyways.

It was only later that I realized how she had kept saying that that one time when she was a bowsprit she had her tits all hanging out, and she had also used that phrase at some other point when we were talking, and all of a sudden it hit me that probably in her youth someone had always told her to always keep her breasts covered or "A lady always keeps her breasts covered" or some shit like that, so now she must get this really wonderful dirty feeling like she's doing something dirty and forbidden when she has her tits hanging out, and that she absolutely probably does this as much as she can.

No comments: