Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (22 of several): That nipple thing.

When I ran into the rough blonde woman outside a bit later on the porch, she asked me to squeeze her tits, and I did.

The woman next to me squeezed her tits too and then flicked the little silver bell hanging off her left nipple with the tip of her index finger, and the little silver bell got knocked off, and the rough blonde woman dropped to her knees to start looking for it, and was like, "Oh no, I lost my pretty bell!"

Her guy was standing next to her, and he was like, "You'll find it."

With his tone of voice, though, it wasn't so much a comforting statement, but rather the statement of the fact that she would go on her hands and knees under the porch if necessary to find it, because he was telling her to do so.

No comments: