Monday, April 21, 2008

What an evening!!!

I forgot that I had planned to meet a Belgian guy I know from Classics for a beer outside at the one outdoor beer patio in my neighborhood at like 4:30pm, and then I just ran into an undergrad I know from one of my classes who invited me to a kickball game at 5:30pm that's hipsters vs. anti-hipsters.

"Come along," he was like, "Maybe you'll get lucky with a kick and hit a hipster." He quickly qualified and was said that all the hipsters were his friends and they worked at one coffee shop on campus, and it was him and some other of his friends versus them, but I liked the way he advertised the game, since you could tell he was just keen to maybe whack a hipster too.

In any case, I'm definitely going - nothing like having a beer or two and getting a buzz and then playing some kickball on a nice day and whacking a hipster a good one. I hope to knock a guy's trucker cap off, or maybe nail a fat hipster girl in the chest and make her tit pop out of her bra. The hipster girls are fat ones, they are.

No comments: