Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Drinks.

My friend who works the front desk at the main library on campus said she was out with people at a Red Lobster last week and there was this holier-than-thou woman from church out with them, and when it came time for drinks and the waitress came up to the table, this woman was like, "I'll have a margarita, and gimme a virgin," all prim and proper so everyone could hear that she didn't drink alcohol, so when the waitress went down the line of people and asked my friend next for her drink order, she was like, "I'll have a margarita, but gimme a hoe-wuh!"

1 comment:

el blogador said...

"Hoe-wuh" is the really emphatic way my friend said the word "whore" when she was telling this story. She also kind of made fun of the tone of voice of this other woman when she made her drink order.