Monday, August 13, 2007

Was reading Cosmo today.

The last time I read Cosmo it was like eight years ago and it was actually read to me by this mouthy girl who was going off on empowering women and somehow decided that she should read to me about "7 Naughty Things You Can Do with a Loofah Sponge". Today, however, I read a Cosmo of my own volition. There was this article about the mysterious disappearances of college-age young men under similar circumstances in towns near rivers and lakes where they all were out drinking and separated from a group and got drowned, and the article concluded that it was not a serial killer killing the kids but rather drunk kids accidentally drowning, and it ended with tips on how to keep your man from getting accidentally drowned.

2 comments:

JUSIPER said...

That's fantastic. It's so magaziney to conclude with the tips.

el blogador said...

It tells you about frat guys and the women who marry them. I was reading through the "caught in the act" stories that open the magazine, too, and I noticed that most of them were like, "Once when I was in college on spring break..."