Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A dream I had last night involving shit.

I think my dream last night was the first dream I ever had involving shit. I dreamed I was in a giant bathtub full of water and for some reason I decided to shit in it and I was convinced it wouldn't be that bad, but the shit just lay across the drain and wouldn't do anything, even when the water was draining out, so I had to poke it and break it up so it'd drain away, and all the water around the shit got full of brown particulate matter in greater or lesser clumps once I poked it, and it began to drain away, but then someone came in and got pissed that I had shit there and I had to justify why I had come to shit in the tub.

(This is supposed to be the part where I wake up and find I've shit myself, but I woke up quite happily and went to go make toast and study my Hebrew.)

No comments: