Saturday, December 16, 2023

Romanian humor.

On my recent back to the city that I used to live in, my one (Romanian) colleague told me one of his favorite jokes, involving this one stock character Bulă who is coded as good-natured but stupid and this other guy Iţic who is coded as normal or smart and sometimes as Jewish.

(For example, a G-rated Bulă joke has him as a schoolboy and his teacher asks him where he put the math book, and he says he filed it away in the library just like she asked, and she says she can't find it, and he says it's right there in the horror section.)

So, Iţic comes up to Bulă and is like, "Let's go to a group sex party."

And, Bulă is like, "Okay."

Then, later, Bulă comes up to Iţic and is like, "C'mon, we've got to get organized, I've been s*cking d*ck for a half hour now!" 

. . .

(Let that one sit.)

No comments: