Sunday, December 17, 2023

An addendum, of possible explication.

So, with that one (Romanian) joke -- which my one (Romanian) colleague cannot tell without really uncontrollably laughing and cracking up as he tells the punchline -- as best as I can figure, it's all about this dumb guy who found himself s*cking d*ck.

(I think the worst [Romanian] profanity is a noun that translates as "mouth-f*cking," so perhaps it's related?)

Anyhow, for the life of me, what I can't figure out if it's implied that it was truly a sex party, and Bulă somehow found himself s*cking d*ck there for that long, or if it **wasn't** a sex party, but Iţic was crafty and told him it was, and Bulă ended up going and s*cking all of these guys's d*cks.

The use of stock characters for humorous set-ups is very striking, in any case.

No comments: