Saturday, December 31, 2022

Bar conversation.

The other week I was at the brewery and ended up staying late a bit -- there was an informal lecture there and I watched masked in the back, occasionally removing my mask to take a sip from my beer -- and then after it cleared out, I ended up hanging out at the bar and talking with the one (young) (cooler) bartender who wears thigh-high boots and likes anime.

And, this other bartender came in, this (older) (bald) (white) guy with a long beard and "music guy" vibes, who bartends at a few music bars around town, and has for years.

He and the brewery's bartender talked a bit, too, about working in bars and restaurants, and he got to reminiscing about the time a few years ago a (Mexican) guy who worked back in the kitchen pulled out his phone and showed him a picture of a vagina that looked like a Big Mac.

"Well damn, boy!", he roared, "You just ruined two of my favorite things to eat!"

He also said that he listens to music so much at work, that when he gets home at night, he just sits there in the dark and the quiet a lot and hangs out with his cat, who'd gotten pregnant recently and "she'd walk around on the lawn with her little titties hanging out."

"Getting time to go," he was like then, and he bought me a beer before he left.

No comments: