Monday, December 26, 2022

Coffee mystery.

Like three weeks ago at the (Thai) restaurant, one of the (Guatemalans), the very thin one with a very long face and BO, the one who washes dishes a lot, he kept coming out of the back to drink coffee a lot, and I was worried that there wouldn't be any coffee left for the customers who we made up the pot for, and then my one (Thai) (newlywed) coworker said that there weren't any customers we made it up for, she made it up for the kitchen since they had asked for it.

And, that made sense to me because it was damp and it had gotten very cold out -- it was perfect coffee weather! -- but, that also made me wonder, why was it only a one-time thing that we did it then, and why weren't we doing it at other times during other similar weather? Did they not want coffee then, too?

I kind of want to know, but not enough to ask them; they might think I'm weird, or they might ask for coffee more often.

No comments: