Saturday, April 2, 2022

Mango f*ck-up.

The other week, I went to go get my one mango and eat it since it had been sitting out for a while on the top of the fridge where I keep my fruit and it had stalled out being like only half red, and then I open it up, and it's kind of brown and vaguely rotten throughout most of it. And, at that point I notice a sticker on it saying that it's "ripe when green," and that it should be custardy inside. I really had no idea that there were mangos like that (the sticker also said that this particular mango came from Peru). It kind of sucks, since I have another one just like it sitting up on top of my fridge... I'm assuming, too, that the color goes green to red and not the other way around, so it's not like it's worth waiting any longer to see what happens to it.

No comments: