Monday, September 13, 2021

Resthome confusion: Books that I set free.

Last month at the resthome, I had to go in for some trainings, so I schlepped in some books that I had cleaned out of my house, to go put in one of those 'free little library' things that they have outside there on the street there, like I sometimes do when I'm getting rid of books or recent copies of magazines that I've read.

Only, I was running late, so I didn't do it before my trainings, but afterwards, like right after I had left for the day, like right when the residents were getting out of dinner.

And, like 4 days later the next time when I was at work, the one retired school nurse said that the one resident who's an introvert was confused and had mentioned to her that she was wondering if I had left some (Russian) books there, since she had seen me putting some books in and had run out there to go check to see what they were, and those were some of the books that she had seen.

"She didn't think so, but I thought, 'Maybe,'" the one retired school nurse was like.

. . .

(I had left there these 3 little slim [Russian] small-publisher religious pamphlets about contacting the spirit realm, that I had gotten on my travels years ago.)

No comments: