Saturday, December 19, 2020

Self haircut (1 of 2): Unexpected aftermath.

On Election Day I gave myself a short haircut so that I don't have to bother with my hair for a while, and since there's no way in heck I'm going back to a barber shop any time soon, what with the Covid spike and all.

I had mostly done it in front of my bathroom mirror with my beard trimmer, but I also at one point went into my bedroom to try to do a little bit of final careful trimming, since it seemed uneven in places and my closet mirrors are bigger and the light was better in there.

Like a week later, I was in my bedroom and I noticed what seemed like a small clump of dried grass on the floor, but when I went down to pick it up, I realized that it was a small flat heap of some hair from my head, and the brownish color made it look like dried grass.

No comments: