Friday, September 18, 2020

Summer surprise, with produced foodstuffs.

One of my big surprises from this past summer was trying this new type of popsicle from this (older) (black) ice cream vendor who sets up on the sidewalk outside of the beach that I go to.

It's like a spiral sculpted popsicle with kind of frozen yogurt-like flavors, blueberry and strawberry on the outside spirals, and vanilla on the inside, though the vanilla is really subtle and almost a bit dairy product-like in terms of flavor, like a standard (Greek) yogurt or something, even though the label says it's just made with milk.

Overall, it's really, really good!

And, it's only 70 calories.

How can you not like something like that?

The first day that I tried it, I was so in the mood for ice cream that I stopped into a convenience store after the beach that night, and it turns out that they had it there, too, so I got it there, and I ended up having it for like the second time in a single day.

No comments: