Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Two resthome reading tidbits:

1) I loaned the memoir of a North Korean defector that I had checked out of the library to a resident who's a retired professor...

And she read the entire book in a single day.

(It's only like a hundred and fifty pages, but still.)

2) My recent Rolling Stone issue with Bad Bunny on the cover that I had put in the "Little Free Library" box out front like I usually do, must have been taken by some resident to read (?!), since it ended up on a table in a common room.

(I could tell that it was my issue because there's never been a copy of Rolling Stone before at the resthome that I've ever seen, and I could see where I had torn off my address from that little section on the front cover where they print your name on magazines that you subscribe to.)

No comments: