Monday, May 18, 2020

Profanity about that man in the White House.

The other week at the resthome, I stopped by to check up on the one resident who I have a running joke with about being a partier, and she was all worked up because she had watched a Donald Trump press conference on TV.

"And then he said," she kept saying, in between saying a lot of the horrible things that he had said at the press conference.

Then, finally, she was like, "What do you think?"

"You want to know?", I was like, and then I let loose with what I really think.  "He's a f*cking sociopathic moron," I was like, "and it's just horrible that this f*cking moron is running our country, pardon my language, I'm sorry if it's inappropriate."

"No need to apologize," she was like.  "It's not inappropriate; in fact, it's inadequate."

. . .

I later told what she had said to my parents and to my one assisted living client with disabilities, and they all very much agreed with her perspective.

No comments: