Saturday, January 18, 2020

Isn't responsive customer service great?

The other week my beard trimmer just stopped working out of nowhere, and I couldn't get it to work again no matter what I did: charge it more, let the battery drain and let it charge up again, clean it as best I could of any stray cut hairs trapped anywhere in it...

So, I called up the company on the number listed in my appliance booklet, and within like ten minutes and after a few questions, the guy on the phone took my address and said they'd be shipping me a new one.

It was within the 2 year warranty, and he said that with the price point, it was a judgment call on whether to have me bring it in to a repair shop, so it was just better to ship one out to me, he thought.

Isn't good customer service nice?

Honestly, when is the last time something like this happened to you.


No comments: