Sunday, January 12, 2020

A dream I had the other week, of a beard trimmer.


The other week I dreamnt:

My beard trimmer won’t work and the company is sending me a new one, but I’m looking again at my old one that stopped working, and as I sit at my kitchen table and look at it again and shake it, a few straggling pieces of whiteish cheese almost like a Monterey Jack start falling out of its side, and I realize that the beard trimmer will probably start working again, now that the shredded cheese is out of it.

. . .

(Like the day of that dream or a few days before it, in reality I had to call the company that I got my beard trimmer from to see if my new one was coming in, since they were replacing my one that was broken, and I also was flipping through a recent issue of Rolling Stone and had noticed an ad for a 4-cheese blend of shredded cheese for your tacos, showing lots of shredded cheese on classic old school-style hard shell tacos.)

No comments: