Saturday, January 26, 2019

An odd nighttime occurrence.

Like a month ago I was up late reading on a Saturday night (Sunday morning?), with just my little nightstand lamp on in my bedroom, and all of a sudden at like around 3am someone starts ringing the doorbell a number of times, and there's knocks on the door.

I didn't know what the fuck was up, so I didn't move or go to answer, and then it stopped, and then it happened again, and then that happened like two or three more times.

I was wondering if someone did that for the upstairs apartment, too, but I couldn't tell, and it sounded like no-one up there was getting up even if that was happening, since I couldn't hear anyone walking around like I usually can.

I didn't even want to go to the door and peek out, since I had no idea what the f*ck was going on.

Someone upstairs had come home late and thump-y, so maybe it was a drunk friend going to their place and getting confused?

I honestly have no idea.

I felt so alone, in the city.

No comments: