Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Resthome crack: Trivia about John Wayne Gacy.

So, I'm reading the memoir of John Wayne Gacy's lawyer, and the other week when I was working at the resthome, I kept it in my front uniform pocket like I always keep some reading material for when I have downtime, only I had it cover-in so that no-one would see the cover and be scandalized or anything like that.

(I highly doubt that anyone would be scandalized, but still, you never know.)

Anyways, when I went to go assist the one retired psychiatrist, he saw the book and asked me what I was reading, and I told him, and he asked me if I learned anything interesting, and I said, yes, I did, that when Gacy was a boy he used to steal his mothers pink silk underwear and rub them all over himself and then go bury them under the porch.

"And you never did, motherf*cker?", he was like, with a perfect mock-serious tone of voice to suggest that it was something that everyone does.

LOL.

No comments: