Friday, November 2, 2018

Halloween: Two bits.

1) This one little (Asian-American) boy had one of the most realistic firefighter costumes that I've ever seen, with like a yellow jacket and green flashy reflective tape pieces on it and a realistic-looking hat (no cheap red plastic hat at all!).

2) This one (black) woman was out with a (younger) (black) girl with a witch hat and a neon green wig and blood on her mouth.

"She's a vampire witch," the woman was like, "But she lost her teeth."

We talked some, and then for some reason the girl tried to get my attention and started jumping up and down and was like, "I got coffee candy tonight, I got coffee candy tonight!"

"Well," I was like, "Between all that sugar and now all that caffeine, you might need to go and find another vampire witch at bedtime, to cast a sleeping spell on you tonight."

"That spell's called 'Baby Benadryl,'" the woman was like to me, laughing.

No comments: