Friday, April 8, 2016

Got a haircut the other week: Greying hair, Salon's going to be sold.

So, I got a haircut the other week.

Because I had been so busy at work, it honestly had been at least 2 months since my last haircut, if I had to guess.

So, I left it to my (Latin@) (transgender) stylist to choose a haircut, and (s?)he did a longer cut, because (s?)he likes the way my hair towards the back of my head falls, at that longer length.

I noted, too, after the haircut, that my hair seems to be getting lighter again, after several years of getting ashier.

"That's because it's starting to go grey," (s?)he was like.

I found that interesting, and noted that I had a few white hairs appearing in my sideburns, which (s?)he then said (s?)he had noticed too.

Also, since the last time I had come in, the (Japanese) woman who owns the salon had decided to sell the place, I found out, and there's a local guy looking into buying it.

"He said he's seen me here and at the gym and he likes what I do," said my stylist.

"I guess that's nice," I was like, "But it's also a little creepy, like he's stalking you."

"Yeah," (s?)he was like.

I then asked about who the guy was, and it turns out that he lives in the neighborhood, and his name is "Milo".

"Oh," I was like, "Is he Greek?".

"He's something," my (Latin@) (transgender) stylist was like.

No comments: