Saturday, November 21, 2015

An odd dream of radical feminists...

The other week, I dreamt -

I was back in my hometown, and was looking for updates on the one radfem blog that I read regularly, but nothing was there.

Then, the day after Halloween, I discover that there had been a major radfem conference in the area, and the major blogger and some commenters were all there, which is why there were no recent blog updates, but somehow I didn't know of it b/c I'm not entirely tapped into those circles and so I missed it.

Somehow, there was some sort of local group related to herpes prevention, and it had become the center of this crazy radfem energy and broadened its mission, and was beginning to be even legendary.

I began to discuss these developments tentatively with some people I knew, but they all came out strongly against the radfem group, and said that it should just "stick to herpes".

So, I shut up.

No comments: