Saturday, October 17, 2015

Pharmacy refund.

The other week I was in the pharmacy to get Band-Aids, several bottles of rubbing alcohol, and a few chocolate bars, and when I got through line I was double-checking my bill and noticed that the 2-for-1 discount on the chocolate bars didn't go through.

I asked the cashier, a young (Chinese-American) guy who was very slow at his job, and he said to wait a bit and so I stood off to the side so he could help the line of 4-5 people, but then he was like, "Maybe you should go to the photo desk."

There, a (young) (African-American) woman took care of me, right after she finished with the last customer.

First, I pointed out that in the nearby stand of Doritos, one bag had an 80s throwback logo.

"I haven't seen that shit in years," I was like.

Next, when I said I wasn't sure why the discount didn't go through, since I had punched in my cardmember phone number entry when asked, she was like, "Remember, this is computers that we're dealing with."

No comments: