Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Satisfying pimple: Popped it!.

The other week I was clipping ear hair - actually, using a razor to snag off some stray hairs just inside the little gristly tab that covers up the auditory canal - and when I pulled the skin tight to get a better shaving angle at the hair, I could feel a dull ache from the fleshy part just above the tab.

I got all close to the mirror and pulled the skin taut to see if I could see what it was, but I couldn't from the angle, though by feeling it I could tell that some pimple of rather large proportions had formed towards the inside of the ear, just out of sight tucked in among the cartilage folds...

I felt it and there wasn't a head, but I pulled the skin taut more and squeeze towards the base, and the next thing I knew there was a sudden, forceful, sizable burst and like 3 pinheads worth of crap just flew out and formed a streak across the nail on my finger.

I pushed harder, and a little liquidy blood came out, and though the pimple area was still bulky, it seemed like that that was from swollen flesh, and not from any more gunk being left inside.

So, I washed off my nail and put some rubbing alcohol on the area to clean it and draw whatever little else was inside out.

Later, a thin, brittle, mildly moist scab formed, and it easily fell off the wound as soon as I touched it.

No comments: