Saturday, July 26, 2014

Children tormenting each other: Water fountain.

Last Sunday I was at the beach and went to go refill my water bottle when a mom and dad and 2 small boys who were biking rode up and stopped off there at the fountain just before me.

As I was waiting, I could see the younger boy going to get a drink, and then his older brother was like, "Someone peed in there."

The younger boy didn't know what to do at first, so then his older brother said again, "Someone peed in there," and then he stepped back without taking a drink.

The parents were talking with each other and really weren't paying attention, though the mom caught the tail end of the interchange.

"No one peed in there!", she was like, laughing, though she didn't notice her younger kid hadn't drunken any water.

No comments: