Sunday, July 13, 2014

Another jogging site: Soccer game.

The park just south of my house is near an elementary school and has a track going around a soccer field.

The park's very lively, so if I'm jogging, I like to start there with a few times around the track before heading to the quarry park, which is a nice place to end, since it's so scenic.

The last couple times I was at the park just south of my house, like 15-20 Mexicans were playing soccer, the first time more high school through middle aged, but the last time a couple small kids too.

The adults and high schoolers mostly stood back and let the little kids face off against another when they got the ball.

I was jogging past on the track, too, as a little kid was running and kicking the ball.  He went to make a turn and slipped and fell, and then got back up and started kicking the ball again, as if he didn't even notice he fell.

No comments: