Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Running gag with roommate: Relationship.

So my roommate has been trying to let down this clueless and awkward friend of a friend of hers who in person and through social media has been asking her out on a date, openly wondering whether she could ever be interested in him, suggesting they go for drinks as friends, etc., even though she's told him "no" many many times and has said she's just not interested.

So, whenever we're both around the apartment, I've been joking with her that we've been friends for years, and maybe that suggests we have a future together since we get along so well, etc. etc. etc.

The other day she had bought a big bag of sour gummi worms and left some out and said I was welcome to them, so I asked her if perhaps she was trying to say something through that gift?

At that, she laughed.

"No, seriously," I was like.  "And remember, they're kind of phallic."

"They're also limp," she was like.  "Think about that."

No comments: