Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sex documentary series: 2 things.

I've kept on going to the sex documentary series as often as I can make it, but it's happening less often (1x rather than 2x a month) and for some reason conversations have been very good and very engaging but somehow less remarkable.

This last one, though, was a showing of a made-for-high-schoolers documentary that clued them in to issues of gender, beginning with expected gender-based activities, and moving into homosexuality and transexuality.

In the discussion, the one (heavier) (white) (S&M) (sci fi fan) girl was saying that she and her friends often say that "geek" is a gender, since to a large extent that it predicts what someone wears, how they sound, and what they talk about.

Afterwards, I was talking with the short, slightly chubby white guy with dark hair, a goatee, and glasses, who does something in computer programming and leads a discussion/support group for submissive males.

"Hey, how have you been doing, [the guy's name]?", I was like.

"Both very good and very bad!", he was like.

"Well, what's the good?", I was like.

"Oh, tons of new relationship energy," he was like, and then he said that he got a new girlfriend, an S&M first-timer named Freya, and both he and his other girlfriend are really excited.

"The other day I got stressed out because between work and running around to see them both I don't have much time, but I get to have a ton of sex with two women I really like, so hey, I figure, what's better than that?", he was like.

No comments: