Wednesday, March 21, 2012

those gosh-darn dogs.

The dog of the new neighbor across the hallway, who moved in Jan. 1st, has been barking a lot lately, esp. from like 8-9am (occasionally waking me up, if I'm home sleeping), and sometimes I hear the dog bark and whine intermittently throughout the day, sometimes as late as like 7:30pm or 8:3opm.

I'm guessing she bought a nervous breed, and she leaves the dog alone for up to 12 hours while she's off working and doing who knows what?

I called the maintenance man for the building to complain again, and got no response, but I'll have to keep calling if the problem continues. I almost wish there was some humane agency I could call to report the woman - most of all, I'm sorry for that poor nervous dog who just sits around the apt. and spazzes all day.

Yesterday morning, too, a (white) yuppie mom tied up her dog at like 7:45am and let it bark while she and her little son were inside for her to get a coffee. I opened up my window, waited for her to come out, and yelled at her that her dog woke me up. She looked surprise to get that reaction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/cacc.html