Sunday, March 4, 2012

Gym Story (2 of 2): Same gym reading.

On Monday, I was changing in the gym locker room, and was tying my shoes and had the book "The Ethical Slut" face-up on the bench beside me, when this (white) guy who had finished changing next to me was like, "Wow, what a book."

"Yeah," I was like. "It is. It's one of the classics of polyamory."

"You know, " he was like, "I didn't even know about that, until this girl I fucked last week," and then he told me about how he picked up some lawyer at a bar and took her home, and then after he fucked her, she pushed him away, and was like, "No feelings, no feelings!".

Then, she explained that she was a polyamorist.

He also said there was this girl he fucked a couple months ago, and it was kind of weird the same way too, so he's wondering if she was also a polyamorist.

I then explained to him the overlap between gamer - sci fi/fantasy fan - neopagan culture, and said that they may have been visualizing him as a deity such as the Horned God while they fucked him.

"I teach this stuff," I was like, and introduced myself, and the guy turned out to be an MBA student.

He also let it drop that he's open to a lot of stuff, and did both men and women in college, but that this kind of stuff is just out there, he thinks, though he's fascinated by it.

So, I gave him a book recommendation, and my number, and said we should meet for drinks after he's done some reading, because "I could just go on about this shit forever."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hit on by men and women. very polyamorist.

Anonymous said...

Smooth.