Thursday, September 22, 2011

Going off the wagon.

So my one (former - I'll get to that) friend who hooks was telling me how his sexual behavior was "phasic".

In late high school, he was kind of crazy, then he settled down in early college and even dated a bit, then in late college he was crazy again, then there was a period of like a year where he was "anally celibate".

Then, out of the blue one day, he texted me what I thought of gangbangs.

(I can't remember what I said, probably, "They're great, as long as you invite me.")

Later, I talked to him and it turns out that he had been talking with a guy through the net for like ever, and then finally the guy told him about a suburban jock gangbang that was happening in this hotel room everyone had rented out.

So, he drove to the suburbs, and there was a bunch of (white) jock guys in their early to late 20s, and, as he put it, "I got fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked, and then when I got tired I fucked some, and then I got fucked some more."

He said he and 2 other guys ended up spending the night in the hotel room, and he slept between them, and then they woke up and fucked some more.

"Because you just couldn't get enough of being used by two guys at once," I was like.

Then, he told me that actually that morning he wasn't, the one (white) jock was super alpha and fucked him and dropped his load in his mouth while the other guy just stood off to the side and watched and had to wait his turn.

No comments: