Saturday, March 13, 2010

2 car stories.

1) Coming back on Sat. from a movie at the black movie theater - Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland", it sucked except for the Red Queen, who tore the screen up every time she was on, though my friend I went with didn't like her - this car ahead of us on the highway was swerving a little bit, so my friend slowed down his car some, and then as the car ahead of us went onto the off-ramp and was heading up it, it started swerving more erratically, and it went straight into the wall-side of the off-ramp (the highway is below street-level in that part of town), and ricocheted back with its front crunched in.

So, I called 911 and told the operator what happened, and they transferred me to the state police and I told them what happened, and they sent someone out, though I still don't know what happened.

2) Walking to krunk karaoke the other night, it was really foggy out, and crossing the street with a friend when we had the walk signal, an oncoming car tried to make a lefthand turn right into us, probably because they didn't see us...

My friend pulled me out of the way, though by that time the car had seen us and had slowed down some.

No comments: