Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have to stop going to 4am bars.

So, on Wednesday I went out for half-price martinis with friends, and, like happens often enough if I have the energy, I ended up shutting down some 4am bars.

By the time I got home and got ready for bed, I was brushing my teeth at like 6:30am, so when I finally got up to do work at like noon, I didn't feel like I had to brush my teeth, since I had already brushed them at a time that would have counted as my morning brushing if I had had to get up really early.

Also, one of these days I'm going to come home and it's going to be just before sunrise, and I want to walk to the lake to see it. It was just a tad too early when I got home that night, but one of these everything will be flowing and I'll go down and see it.

No comments: