Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Martinis / More cuts.

Last night I went out to the martini bar to meet a friend who was in town. I got there a bit early, so I sucked down a regular martini with olives and watched some trans-sexuals do lip-synching acts (they do that a lot at the martini bar). This one white one put on an entrancing second number where she sang a really slow, tastefully emotive song while wearing brilliant white-blue contacts and had her blonde hair upswept into a mohawk while the sides where shaved, and while wearing this tight black net thing that had these opaque black fabric flames in it that covered up her nipple and hoo-haw areas.

The card reader was there that night at the table in the corner, too, and I was totally going to get my reading done since I'm a strong believer in vibes and the vibe was right that night, but the place was crowded and I had just about finished my martini when my friend came, so we left to head out to another bar.

At this other bar, later, there was this half-dressed middle-aged leggy Mexican woman with almond eyes staggering around in a Tina Turner wig.

When I got home, toast got stuck in my toaster, and when I was trying to pry it out the bottom, the side of my right index finger got slit on a metal part and started bleeding profusely, and it was still bleeding when I was brushing my teeth before bed, where drops of mixed blood and water and toothpaste foam would drop into the sink.

No comments: